ANF Jobs has been applying through the advertisement and applications from the selecting people are invited on the suitable application form. In these application Anti Narcotics Force Jobs 2023 the encourage Male/Female candidates from required the country can apply online through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these today Jobs in Pakistan after the complete process.
The Eligible candidates for the giving posts of anf jobs are Sub Inspector,Steno Typist,Auditor,UDC Clerk,Assistant Sub Inspector ASI,LDC Clerk,Constable,Constable Driver,Constable Operator,Constable Dog Attendant,Photostat Machine
Anti Narcotics Force ANF is under the Ministry of Narcotics Control Govt of Pakistan. There are many total number of vacancies is 166. ANF Jobs 2023 last date to apply is and other important details fully given at this page. Anf jobs 2023 application form is available. The age limit for ANF Vacancies is 18-30 Years. There is no more age relaxation in this age limit.
|Job Offer By||Anti Narcotics Force|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||OIC Recruitment Cell HQ Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Wavel Line, Opposite Old Airport (BBIA) Chaklala, Rawalpindi|
ANF Vacancies List:
- Sub Inspector
- Steno Typist
- UDC Clerk
- LDC Clerk
- Constable Driver
- Constable Operator
- Constable Dog Attendant
- Photostat Machine Operator
Details of ANF Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||No. of Seats||Education Required|
|Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||2||Graduation|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||BPS-11||38||Intermediate|
|Constable Dog Attendant||BPS-07||7||Matric|
- Height: 5 ft 7 Inch For Male , 5 Ft 4 inch for Female
- Chest: 32’34 only male
How to Apply ANF Jobs?
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications on the prescribed form online at ANF website joinanf.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- All candidates will deposit (on line) Rs.350/- in ANF Welfare Fund Account No 3016955724 (branch code 0551) of National Bank of Pakistan through any Bank, Easypaisa and JazzCash. The deposited bank challan number will be mentioned on application form and the same deposit slip will be brought along on the first day of test.
- The age would be calculated until closing date. Application received after due date, by Fax/email or incomplete will NOT be entertained. The relaxation of upper age limit by a period of Five Years has already been included.
- Age limit will be relaxed by Three Years in case of candidates belonging to the schedule castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan.
- Age limit will also be relaxed by 15 Years or the number of years, personnel have actually served, whichever is less, in the case of retired / released personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Maximum age relaxable by not more than Ten Years for Government servants who have on the closing date completed at least Two Years continuous Government service up to the age of 55 years wherever applicable.
- Prescribed experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) will be counted after acquiring the requisite basic educational qualification and age on the closing date.The quota reserved for disabled will be adhered to as per Government Instruction on the subject.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Original academic / experience certificates, CNIC & domicile along with 1 x attested copy of each will be required at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Government SOPs on COVID-19 will be implemented in true spirit during test / interviews.