DaaD Internship program 2023 for international students has been announced and accepted applications for daad summer internship across the world. The international and residential of existing countries my apply for this paid internship program. This is most famous internship program among the students and most of people wait whole years to enrolled in daad internship where they learn most advance business research and other skills within working domains.
This internship mostly offers in the fields of research, natural sciences, engineering and computer science and all over the world can participate in this program. Mostly internship program starts in September every year.The duration of this internship will be for one month or more according project. The complete details of daad summer internship program eligibility criteria, benefits and application process full details at this page.
Details of DaaD Internship Program 2023 – Rise Daad
|Internship Offered By||Daad|
|Internship Available In||Germany,New York and Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
- Natural Sciences,
- Computer Science
Daad Internship Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who meet the following criteria are well come to submit their applications:
- Students must have a fluent in English and have strong German and other language skills
- Have an interest in higher education and science policy
- Are highly organized and detail oriented and enjoy being part of a small team
- Excellent academic background
- Good research base knowledge
- This paid internship
- Virtual and Physically Internship opportunity
- Fully Funded in Germany and New york
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates who meet all mention criteria can visit official website of DaaD to Fill the application form: https://www.daad.de/
Applicants must have following documents at the time of submission of application:
- Recommended letter for each project you apply for
- Updated Resume (CV) if you have don’t have CV then check How to make CV.
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins.
- Educational Document like University Transcript etc must be Verified from the university / certificate of enrollment.