Dalda Scholarship 2023-24 for matric and intermediates students has been officially advertise by dalda foundation. This is fully funded scholarship program for all Pakistani boys and girls want to continue their students on need base scholarship so it’s a amazing need base scholarship has been announced students can apply for dalda foundation scholarship program.
Dalda fully funded scholarship will be provide to all Pakistani province public institute studying. Those students who have completed their studies in matric and now studying FA/Fsc program are eligible for this scholarship program. Every year dalda foundation offers fully funded scholarship program to matric, intermediate, graduate, and post-graduate programs students.
But currently the scholarship is available for matric and intermediate students after this organization also announced the further scholarship date in various program. There are many of reasons students can not continue their study after matric their talent wasted but now under this scholarship program students will continue their study without any financial tension.
All the matriculants will be granted a fully funded scholarship for their higher studies. Likely before that 10 top international internship program for matric and intermediate students also has been published.
DALDA Foundation is an independent and non-profitable organization in Pakistan to help as many Pakistanis as possible by granting different programs and scholarships.Also Read Top 10 Universities Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada 2023-24 | All Programs
Details of Dalda Scholarship 2022-23 Dalda Foundation
|Scholarship Offered By||Dalda Foundation|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||Pakistani|
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Scholarship
- Board of intermediate & secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are getting admission in 1st years class will be eligible submit a scholarship application form on official website process given below.
- Those students whose are learning from private colleges also eligible to submit application for dalda scholarship
- The scholarship for session 2022-23 during taking admission in 1st year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students should must be apply dalda scholarship.
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students’ age will not be more than 17 years old.
- The salary of candidate’s parent will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- Matric students can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students which are getting education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application if they get the following marks from Matric.
- General Science
- Home economics
- Diploma in associate engineering
Marks Required for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023:
|Educational Certificate||Percentage of Marks|
|Pre Engineering||80% or above|
|Pre Medical||80% or above|
|General Science||80% or above|
|Commerce||70% or above|
|ICS||70% or above|
|Arts||70% or above|
|Home Economics||70% or above|
|DAE||70% or above|
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to submit application by visiting official website using this link: https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html
- The last date of submission of application is 15th November 2022
The applicant is required to submit the following documents before or during interviews;
- Result card of matriculation
- CNIC or student birth certificate
- Guardian’s payment receipt
- Address of the applicant