FIA Jobs Advertisement 2023 Federal Investigation Agency invited applications from all over country to fill the empty positions with qualified,energetic,hardworking and honest people who full fil all post requirement according organization need.Those interested and eligible candidates who have to apply for government jobs and still are unemployed so here is a golden chance to join Pakistan well reputed department as officer or staff iv according your skills and qualification.
The fia online apply will be done through recruitment.fia.gov.pk official website and candidates submit their applications form before the final date of advertisement. The latest FIA jobs is a great choice for female and male employees who want to be part of an organization where they can showcase their skills and love for their nation.
There is total 400+ vacancies announced in FIA and this is an equal opportunity for all province of Pak.The FIA jobs advertisement was officially published in Pakistan leading newspapers so candidates can check here all details regarding to FIA latest vacancies like eligibility criteria, last date, latest advertisement in PDF and vacancies list from this page.
Latest Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2023 – job fia gov pk
|Job Offer By||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||FIA Head Quarters, G-9/4, Islamabad|
FIA Vacancies List:
- Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Steno Typist
- Sub Inspectors Investigation
- Upper Division Clerks
- Naib Qasid
- Staff Car Drivers
- Dispatch Riders
Details of FIA Jobs 2022 FIA Careers – Federal Investigation Agency
|Title||Pay Scale||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Assistant||BPS-15||01||Bachelor + Complete 06 week IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Sub Inspector Investigation||BPS-15||55||Bachelor|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m, Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
|UDC||BPS-11||05||Intermediate + Complete 03 weeks IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI||BPS-09||30||Bachelor|
|Drivers / SCD||BPS-05||03||Matric|
Motorcycle & LTV License
Motorcycle & LTV License
|Naib Qasid||BPS-01||14||Primary pass|
- One Mile distance in 7 minutes for Male Candidates
- Online Mile distance in 10 minutes for Female Candidates
- Height 5’6 for Male Candidates
- Height 5’4 for Female Candidate
FIA Jobs Online Apply:
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 24.08.2022.
Term & Conditions
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Domicile/Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6 & 7 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male
- candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage.
- Successful candidates shall be shortlisted for interview At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted /entertained.
- Applicants must bring original CNIC to the test center.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk from 02-08-2022.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post.
- The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post. After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for information of all concerned.
- Any candidate who has any grievance (s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in Physical/skill/CBT tests unless they produce Registration slip and original CNIC/ Passport.