Top Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government 2023 | Apply
Do you want to enroll Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government to improvement in knowledge with technical skills the stay here opportunities have found latest free online courses list in India which is offering by government of India. These online courses will help you to development in your careers as information in advance level and provide opportunities to get upper-level post in top organization. There are many of institute has been open by government to provide the education to everyone in country by using facility all boys and girls can get benefits of online education setting at home.
The Indian government offers different type of free online courses with certificates through the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) and the Swayam platform which are most popular and many of students and others enrolled in different program technical and non technical. These courses cover a wide range of subjects including engineering, science, humanities, and management. Additionally, the government also provides free online courses with certificates through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). These courses focus on vocational and professional skills, including digital marketing, web development, and data analysis.
List of Institution Offers Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government
- UGC (University Grants Commission)
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)
- SWAYAM Central
- NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies)
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research)
- ICT Initiatives of MoE
- NIELIT (The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology)
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication)
- NPTEL ((National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
- e-PG Pathshala
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore)
List of Free Online Courses with Certificates in India
- Code Enforcement Officers
- Economic Development Professionals
- Introduction to Operation Readiness
- Government Property Basics
- County Commissioner
- Certified Public Manager
- Risk Communication Essentials
- Introduction to Go.Data
- Introduction to Competency-Based Learning
- A Self-Directed Guide to Understanding Data
- Reaching Efficient Solutions with Computational Thinking
- Access to Information in the Government of Canada
- Achieving Customer-Centric Design with User Personas
- Orientation and Self-Discovery for Managers
- Agile Project Planning
- Transforming the Workplace Using Artificial Intelligence
- Trust Building Through Effective Communication
- Speed Reading
- Mental Health
- Building and Construction (Building)
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- School Age Education and Care
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Analyzing Risk
- Becoming a Supervisor: The Basics
- Becoming a Manager: The Basics
- Applying Key Concepts in Financial Management
- Being an Effective Team Member
- Writing Effective Emails and Instant Messages
- Project Management
- Diploma of Youth Work
- Six Sigma offered by IIT Kharagpur
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Cloud computing Basics
- Programming in Java
- Data Structure and Algorithms using Java
- Programming in C++ offered by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Marketing Essentials
- International Business
- Data Science for Engineers
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Business (Leadership)
- Community Services (VIC Only)
- Community Services
- Experimental Methods in Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Optimization in Chemical Engineering
- AI and Data Science
Merits and Demerits of Online Classes/Courses
The main advantages of online classes include flexibility in terms of time and location, potentially lower costs, and the ability to access a wider range of course offerings. Online classes also often have a wider range of students, which can enhance the diversity of perspectives in class discussions. However, online classes can also have certain drawbacks such as lack of face-to-face interaction, difficulty in maintaining engagement and motivation, and potential technical difficulties. Additionally, online classes may not be appropriate for all students, particularly those who learn best through in-person interactions and hands-on experiences.
Also Check More Courses
- Google Cyber Security Free Course 2023 with Certificate | Online Classes – Enrolled Now
- IBM Free Courses Online 2023 | Enrollment Start – IBM Courses with Certificate
- 35+ Make Money Online Course Free Download – Start Online Earning
- Top Demand After FSc Pre Medical Fields 2023 | Options for Pre Medical Student
- Google Online Courses Free 2023 | Google Free Certifications Courses – Learn Free
Advantages and disadvantages of online classes/Courses
There are different advantages and disadvantages of online class some are mention below.
Advantages of online Classes/Courses include:
- Flexibility in terms of time and location, as students can attend classes from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Potentially lower costs, as online classes may have lower tuition rates or may not require students to relocate or commute.
- Access to a wider range of course offerings, as universities and colleges may offer more classes online to reach a larger student population.
- The ability to learn at one’s own pace and schedule.
- The ability to access recorded lectures and class materials at any time.
- The potential for diverse perspectives and experiences in the class discussions.
Disadvantages of online classes/Courses include:
- Possibly less interaction and feedback from the instructor.
- Lack of face-to-face interaction with the instructor and classmates.
- Difficulty in maintaining engagement and motivation without the structure and accountability of in-person classes.
- Difficulty in copying hands-on and lab experiences.
- Increased risk of technical difficulties and internet connectivity issues.
- Online classes may not be appropriate for all students, particularly those who learn best through in-person interactions.
How to enroll in Free Online Courses with Certificates in India by Government?
Those who want to join above given courses may visit provided institute list and submit online application after checking complete eligibility criteria and other details.