HEC Talent Scholarship Program 2023 for Pakistani Students in MS & PhD
Pakistan Higher education commission HEC talent scholarship program has been announced at the occasion of National Celebrations of 75th Independence Anniversary of Pakistan by prime minister of Pakistan.This is an excellent opportunity for Pakistani and AJK resident to get chance study in in the world’s top 25 ranked universities.The available schaloarship for MS and PhD program which will be award 40 PhD & 35 MS Scholarships.
After obtaining degrees in advance technologies and cutting-edge disciplines, these scholars will prove to be national assets and help the country to enter a new era.
Also Check: KSA Scholarship 2022 – Saudi Scholarship for Pakistani Students
Details of HEC Talent Scholarship Program 2023
|Scholarship Country Name||Turkey|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||International students|
|Qualification||Bachelors, Masters, PhD and etc|
- For MS Scholarships: BS/BE/Masters or equivalent to 16 years of education in relevant field of studies
- For PhD Scholarships: MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent to 18 years of education in relevant field of studies.
- Candidates should be a Pakistani/Azad Kashmir national
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 and 3.75 out of 5 in semester system or First Division (in the annual system) in BS/BE/Masters/equivalent for MS scholarships and MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree for PhD Scholarships.
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date: 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges or employees of the Public Sector organization.35 years for all others
- Must not be availing any other scholarship. (in case, applicant to any of the HEC Scholarship Scheme, need to submit the NOC from that scholarship project).
- Employees of any Public Sector University/Organization needs to submit an NOC to apply for the scholarship from his/her organization.
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Cyber Security – Information Technology
- Data Sciences – Information Technology
- Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
- International Law – Social Sciences
- Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
- Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
- Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
- Urban Planning & Development
- Development Economics – Social Sciences
- Disaster & Risk Management
- Engineering and Emerging Sciences
- International Relations
- Public Administration & Management
- Business Administration & Management
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who fulfil all requirement can visit HEC Scholarship E-Portal using this link: https://www.hec.gov.pk/
- Scholarship period will be 2 years for MS studies and 4 years for PhD studies.
- Candidates have to secure admissions in world’s top 25 ranked universities.
- Candidates have to return to Pakistan immediately after completion of their studies.
- Successful candidates have to sign an agreement with HEC to serve for a period of 3 years for MS and 5 years of PhD in Pakistan after completion of their studies.