Those students or fresh graduates looking paid internship in France so Interpol internship opportunities are open for international students to join Interpol department and get professional experience on international department. Interpol hiring from worldwide for its Interpol paid internship program. The selected candidates in this program will be able to work with France and other countries police department. This is graduates internship will be for 6 to 11 month and at the end internee will get professional careers certificate from Interpol department.
Interpol is most professional and reputed department which is known as International Criminal Police Organization that facilitates worldwide police cooperation and crime control. It is the world’s largest international police organization, with 195 member countries.
The enrolled candidate in Interpol internship will get professional training about criminal investigation on international level and will learn with hand on exercises. This is internship is golden opportunity for those who love with police and want to apply for police jobs in future. The internship will polish the skills of candidates. The internship opportunities offered to all candidates in the relevant field are always free. You do not need to submit any kind of application fee.
Interpol Internship 2024 Fresh Graduates Apply
|Internship Offered By||Interpol|
|Internship Available In||France|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
For Interpol internship candidate must meet the given requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application.
- Applicant must be a member of Interpol countries
- Equal opportunities for all male and females
- Have reached the legal age of majority in their country of nationality.
- Physically candidates will be eligible to apply
- Must be a fluent in English.
Interpol Internship Benefits:
- Interpol offers paid internship monthly allowance of 550 euros will be provided to internee
- Chance to work with international police
- Experience certificate will be provided by Interpol
- Internship will open the door of better employment
- It will improve your cv and skills
- It will help the candidates to expand their connections by becoming part of the Interpol professionals.
How to Apply?
Candidates who fulfil the given criteria should apply through the online Talentlink platform accessed from each vacancy announcement. Applicants must include a cover letter including:
- Your motivation to join the INTERPOL internship programme.
- Your interest in and your assets for the specific internship you are applying for.
- Your expectations for this internship.
Term and Conidiations
- Duty station: Most of internship opportunities are based in our Lyon headquarters in France, but there are some opportunities in other duty stations. The duty station of each internship is indicated in the vacancy notice.
- Duration: The length of an internship depends on the needs of the hiring service and is indicated in each vacancy notice. It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
- Remuneration: Interns receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (Lyon), which is adjusted for different duty stations and is prorated according to the number of days worked.
- Costs: All costs related to the recruitment process and subsequent travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by the intern.
- Security clearance: A confidentiality vetting inquiry will be carried out prior to confirming any selection. If selected, you must produce a certificate of non-criminal records from your country of nationality and from any other country where you have lived for more than 12 months in the past five years.
- Visa: Interns are responsible for finding and financing the necessary visas. INTERPOL will provide you with the necessary documents.
- Medical insurance: Interns are responsible for medical costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during the internship and must provide a medical insurance certificate, covering in case of illness and death, valid for the duration of the internship prior to starting.