The Ministry of Defence looking to hire candidates for ISI Jobs 2022, Applications are invited from young talented and hardworking candidates for ministry of defence jobs which is recently published in Pakistan leading newspaper to fill the available vacancies with Pakistani nationals who have required qualification and want to join isi civilian jobs as Pakistani lovers. Candidates seeking job opportunities in the Ministry of Defence are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Ministry of defence offering equal opportunities for all Pakistani male and females who belong to any province if they meet all job requirement are encourage to send online application at recruitments.com.pk.These mod positions come under the federal government, and candidates looking for career opportunities in the Federal government are encouraged to apply for these posts.
There is any professional qualification is required candidates have Master, Matric, Middle, Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary, DAE & Relevant Diploma holder can apply before the closing date of advertisement.There are three hundred plus vacancies announced now and pay scale will be Bs-01 to Bs-17.Moreover the separate quota is set for the Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Fata, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK will be implement according government policies.
This is an excellent opportunity every individual should take benefit and submit application. The complete details of ISI jobs vacancies,pay scale, eligibility criteria,age,qualification,salary and application process fully details at this page.
Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs – recruitments.com.pk
|Job Offer By||Ministry of Defence|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Pak Secretariat No. II, Adam Jee Road, Cantt, Saddar,Rawalpindi|
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-II (BS-14)
- Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer-I (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Operator Special (BS-09)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-09)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07)
- Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Wireman (BS-06)
- Special Staff (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Laskar (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
- Cook (BS-01)
- Mess Waiter (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
Eligibility Criteria for ISI Jobs
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- Equal Opportunities for male and females
- Qualification Required: Master’s degree,Bachelor’s degree,B.Tech,DAE,Intermediate,Matric,Primary Pass
- Age Limit: 22-35 years for serial 1,20-33 years for serials 2 to 4,18-33 years for serial 5,18-30 years for serial 6 to 31
How to Apply for ISI Jobs?
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available at www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Hard copy submission of Application Forms is ” Not Required “.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs . 1400 / – for Posts in BS – 17 and Rs . 850 / – for posts in BS – 7 to BS – 16 and Rs . 500 for posts in BS – 1 to BS – 6 .
- Fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks / ATMs / Internet Banking / Easy Paisa Jazz Cass / UPaisa TCS express counters using the 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be expected.
- The deposited Fee is nonrefundable/non – transferable, therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date of Apply. To avoid inconvenience/rush, candidates are advised to be early submissive of the application fee.
- BY PAYING SINGLE FEE , A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR TWO POSTS OF any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr # 6.7.16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility . To Apply for more posts, an extra fee will be payable, and so on.
- DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED to FEE EXEMPTION subject to the provision of Disability Certificates from relevant Government Departments.
- Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit the website ( www.recruitments.com.pk ) on an alternate / daily basis and KEEP HEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
- Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents ( whenever required ) and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates.
- All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
- The Last Date fir Apply is 5th September 2022.