Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2023 Fully Funded – Online Apply
Malaysian international scholarship MIS 2023-24, amazing and career making opportunity for talented students is announced by government of Malaysia. The Government of Malaysia has started applications for the MIS 2023–24 Malaysian International Scholarship. For Malaysia government scholarship, international students may apply. The MIS is open to Malaysian students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees. The best opportunity to study at various Malaysian universities is now available. The goal of this Malaysian scholarship for international students is to aid Malaysia’s government in its efforts to recruit, inspire, and keep brilliant workers from other countries. Talented international students from a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this Postgraduate Level MIS Scholarship.
Talented individuals from all over the world are drawn to Malaysia to continue postgraduate studies thanks to the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), a programme of the Malaysian government. Scholarships support Malaysia’s efforts to draw in and promote.
International graduates with stellar academic and extracurricular records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship to continue their education at top universities and colleges in Malaysia and to benefit from that country’s hospitality and globalization. with the chance to experience a top-notch higher education.
For Malaysians who wish to pursue higher education abroad, the Malaysian government provides a number of scholarships, including the Public Service Department (JPA) and the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS). These scholarships pay for living expenses, tuition, and other relevant costs. Depending on the particular scholarship, the requirements for eligibility and the application process may change.
The Malaysian government provides international students who want to pursue higher education in Malaysia with the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS). The Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), in coordination with the Public Service Department (PSD) of Malaysia, administers the MIS through the Malaysian International Scholarship Division (BPKI).
In the article, you will learn how to apply for fully funded scholarship in Malaysia, in which fields scholarship offers, what benefits you will enjoy and what will be the eligibility criteria.
Details of Malaysian International Scholarship 2023-24 Latest Announcement
|Scholarship Offered By||Malaysian Government|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||International Students|
List of Programs
- Science and engineering
- Information and communication technology
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economic and Finance
- Biotechnology and Biosecurity
- Health sciences
- Social sciences and Humanities
- Environmental Studies
- Art and culture
Here are some general criteria that are commonly required for Malaysia international scholarships:
- The majority of scholarships in Malaysia call for candidates to have an excellent academic record, usually with a minimum grade point average (GPA) or percentage score as required by the scholarship giver. Depending on the academic level, such as undergraduate or graduate, this may change.
- Students from particular nations or areas are frequently eligible for scholarships in Malaysia. While some scholarships may be available to all foreign students, others might only be available to students from a particular country or region.
- Applicants may need to provide evidence of their English or Malay language fluency depending on the program’s language of teaching. This can be accomplished by taking standardized language exams like the IELTS, TOEFL, or other comparable exams.
- Admission to a Malaysian Institution: Typically, in order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must already have received an offer of admission or acceptance from a reputable Malaysian institution, such as a university or college. Some scholarships could have formal affiliations with particular organizations or initiatives.
Also Check: Scholarships in Canada 2023 (Fully Funded) for Graduate Students
Benefits of Malaysia International Scholarship
You will enjoy a lot of benefits, some of them are given below;
- For the duration of the study programs, the scholarship will pay all tuition costs.
- During the course of the study session, scholars are given a monthly allowance to cover their living expenses.
- Medical and health insurance costs are covered by the scholarship for the entire term of the study programs
- At the start and completion of the study programs, scholars are given a round-trip ticket from their home country to Malaysia.
- Graduate students who wish to conduct research may also be awarded a research grant.
- Graduate students may be given a thesis allowance to help with the cost of printing and binding their theses.
- Students who need courses in English language proficiency.
Universities to Study Under Malaysian International Scholarship MIS
- Universityy Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universityy Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universityy Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universityy Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universityy Technical Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universityy Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universityy Technology Malaysia (UTM)
- Universityy Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universityy Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universityy Malaya (UM)
- Universityy Technology Mara (UiTM)
- Universityy Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universityy Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universityy Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universityy Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universityy Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universityy Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universityy Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universityy Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universityy Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universityy Technology Petronas (UTP)
- Universityy Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
How to Apply?
Interested international students who are looking Malaysian International Scholarship open above universities official website and apply for scholarship in each university separately or visit https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index.php
- Application form
- Copies of All Educational Certificate
- Copy of the passport as proof of nationality (with a validity of at least 6 months);
- Reflect records of all courses taken in previous study programs.
- A certified copy of English proficiency test results (IELTS / TOEFL);
- Recommendation Letter with at least 2 references
- Verification Form
- Admission Letter from Malaysian University / Institute of Higher Education (if applicable);
- Job Application And
- Research Proposal