Islamabad National Highways & Motorway Police NHMP Jobs 2024 has been announced to fill the class iv staff positions with Pakistani nationals male and females’ eligible candidates who are looking job in police can submit application where they meet eligibility criteria. Motorway police jobs 2022 latest advertisement for non-Uniform department BS-01 and BS-05 invited applications from across country.
This is an excellent careers opportunity for those Pakistani who want to start their careers in national highway and motorway police jobs then submit application for nhmp careers after checking complete criteria.
This is an excellent opportunity for all those who have under matric school qualification and desirous to join Islamabad police as careers may now apply and get job. Pakistani nationals belonging to the districts as mentioned in this advertisement as well as women, minority and disabled quota.stay on this page to check nhmp jobs vacancies list eligibility criteria,salary,and application submission process.
Latest National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs 2024 Online Apply
|Job Offer By
|National Highways & Motorway Police
|Place of Posting
|Primary to Matric
|National Highways & Motorway Police NHMP Office of the DIG, Street 6 Sector H 8/2 H-8,Islamabad
NHMP Jobs List:
- Dispatch Riders
- Auto Mechanic
- Helpers Cook
Eligibility Criteria National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs
|No of Seats
How to Apply for NHMP Jobs?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the all criteria will apply online through the official website of National Job Portal (NJP) www.njp.gov.pk.
- No application submitted by hand or mail/post will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the entire online application form carefully.
- In case of failure, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in a skill test/ interview.
- Candidates having respective domicile can apply for more than one Post.
- The last date to apply for National Highway & Motorway Police Jobs is 26th September.
The candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the skill test and interview along with all attested copies especially
- Educational documents
- Domicile certificate
- Experience certificate
- Driving license
- Minority certificates