Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023 (1000+ Posts) www.pakpost.gov.pk application form
Latest Advertisement Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023 for various positions has been announced in across country to filled the available vacancies in all country post offices. Interested and eligible candidates who have primary, middle or higher qualification can download www.pakpost.gov.pk application form 2023.This is an excellent opportunity for all Pakistani national’s male and females who are looking to join government sector as officer and class iv staff may get advantages from this opportunity.
This is right place where you can build your future skills and get experience in various domain. There are thousands of vacancies available in Pakistan post office where fresh and professionals can submit their online application after checking all eligibility criteria. Pakistan Post office jobs without any indecision and tension of experience.Selected candidates will be posting withing nearest posting office or any where in Pakistan.The complete eligibility criteria and other full details given at this page.
Also Check: FIA Jobs 2023 (www.fia.gov.pk.jobs) – Federal Investigation Agency
Latest Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 – www.pakpost.gov.pk
|Job Offer By||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Pakistan Post Office, G-8/4 Islamabad|
Post Office Vacancies:
- Assistant Superintendent Postal Services
- Assistant Superintendent (Mail, Sorting & Transportation)
- Data Entry Operator
- Steno Typist
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Postal Clerk
- Electrical Technician
- Pickup Courier
- Delivery Agent
- Duplicating Machine Operator
- Assistant Delivery Agent
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Stamp Vendor
- Mail Peon / Runner
- Orderly Peon
- Office Peon
How to Apply for Pakistan Office Jobs 2023?
- Applications should reach to the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for respective vacancy, alongwith attested copies of all required documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers through UMS (Urgent Mail Service)or Registered Postof Pakistan Post.
- No application will be received by hand.
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-25years; (iii) For all other vacancies/posts above 18-25 years. Ag limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications. (Maximum Age limit for Staff Car Drivers shall be 30-Years)
- Application of applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order orACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/-(in original) in the name of respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
- Eligible Government servants must apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Department can increase/decrease number of advertised posts/number of vacancies at any time during recruitment process.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB)after final selection.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview etc.
- Keep in touch for further upcoming updates
Address To sent Application:
DEPUTY CONTROLLER OF STAMPS Office of the Chief Controller of StampsSt-3, Sector -26 Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi
Advertisement of Pakistan office Jobs
Note Complete advertisement Download from Official Website of Pakistan Post Office here: https://www.pakpost.gov.pk/career.php
One thought on “Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023 (1000+ Posts) www.pakpost.gov.pk application form”
I am retired Havaldar Clerk from Army having MA Pol Science and computer course qualified from army school murree with computer hardware software skills. I am living in Tando Jam district Hyderabad. I have applied for UDC