Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023 Next phase has been launched with the total cost of Rs. 30,000.00 million to provide the support to newly established business or running small industries. Those people who are resident of Punjab province are eligible for this program to get loan and start business. This loan will scheme will start with the collaboration of Commercial Banks.
This scheme will be for trade, service, manufacturing, agriculture and livestock sectors in Punjab. Under this program government will provide financial support to provided to Micro and other enterprises that want to approve resource effective and cleaner production technologies to improve environmental performance.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme has been designed with special focus on generating employment opportunities for the youth by creating economic activities. University Graduates with Entrepreneurial Skills and Diploma / Certificate holders of Technical / Vocational Training Institutes, as well as existing businesses.The complete details of Punjab Rozgar Scheme Application Form,eligibility criteria and application submission process given at this page.
Those who want to get loan through Punjab rozgar scheme must meet the following criteria:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Details of Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023
|Loan limit||Upto Rs. 10.00 Million|
Clean lending: from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
Secured lending: from Rs. 1,000,001/- to Rs. 10,000,000/-
Under Punjab Green Development Program, the limit of a loan will remain the same. However, preference will be given to the micro-enterprises, ready to adopt the environment improving technology, having up to 10 numbers of employees.
|Purpose of loan||Setting up of new business |
Balancing, Modernization and Replacement (BM&R) for existing businesses
|MSME Sector||Manufacturing, Service, Trading, Agriculture and Live Stock(Environment Friendly / Quality Improving Micro Enterprises as defined above will also be considered under the Punjab Green Development Program)|
|Processing fee||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application|
|Tenure of loan / Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years including a grace period|
|Grace period||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period)|
|Type of loan||Term loan as per bank policy and working capital|
|Cost of Capital||Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:4% for clean lending5% for secured lending|
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)|
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently able)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per approved business plan|
|Security of loan||1. Security for Clean Lending|
i. Security for loan limit from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 500,000/-
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with net worth statement.
ii. Security for loan limit from Rs. 500,001/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
· Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of the Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write off history)
· Guarantee of Government employee of BS-10 and above along with personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental guarantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
· Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle ownership and may be assessed as follows:
a. Property may be valued at respective DC rate.
b. Property valuation may be established from Wealth Tax statement.
c. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) approved evaluator/agent
d. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
a. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property / vehicle having clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per bank’s policy.
b. The property should be in the name of borrower or blood relative of individual / proprietor / partners.
c. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hyphenation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.
How to Apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme?
Candidates who fulfill above given criteria can submit online application at https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk
- Picture with complete face
- Front-side of CNIC
- Back-side of CNIC
- Latest Educational degree / Certificate, if and whatever applicable (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, PHD) etc (if applicable)
- Experience certificate(s) (if applicable)
- License / Registration with Chamber or Trade Body (if applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Security Documents to be offered for availing Loan