Those students looking for fully funded scholarships in Canada can find here the complete list the Canadian government scholarship universities coverage and other details for Canada scholarships program for graduate students. The interested graduates’ students have dream to study in abroad on the behalf of government expense so all national and international students specially are finding Scholarships in Canada for Graduate Studies and pursue their further education without the stress of finances.
Canadian government offers various opportunities to international resident included overseas employment opportunities study and many more. Many of Asian countries people like to go Canada for higher education or better employment in Canada so it’s a chance to go for study and also find careers opportunities as well and live peaceful life.
These opportunities bring many careers benefits to start own business in most famous country and meet the international community under this program scholarships for international students in Canada.
If you are applying first time for scholarships in Canada and no idea which is the applying process requirement documents how to choose top university for study in Canada program list and many more so opportunities find will provide a to z guide which have been collected from different resources.
Details of Scholarships in Canada Fully Funded 2024-25
|Scholarship Country Name||Canada|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||International students|
Fields to Apply:
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Physical Sciences
- Public Health
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Engineering and Technology`
To be eligible, you must be:
The international citizen of an eligible country/territory
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Türkiye, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
A student enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory
Paying tuition fees to that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of your exchange
Benefits of Scholarships in Canada:
This is fully funded scholarships which is offering by Canadian government so they will try to maximize the benefits as much as possible to ease the educational journey of the selected students. Therefore, some or most of the Scholarships have the following benefits coming your way, including;
- Accommodation facilities
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Discounted fee
- Health insurance coverage
- Travel allowance
- Living allowance
- Research costs
- Airfare Tickets expenses
- Study material cost and much more.
List of Scholarships in Canada 2024
- McGill University Scholarships
- Algoma University Scholarships
- York University Scholarships
- Brandon University Scholarships
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
- University of Victoria Scholarships
- Carleton University Scholarships
- University of Regina Scholarships
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- Queen’s University Scholarships
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships
- Concordia University Scholarships
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships
- Memorial University of Newfoundland Scholarships
- University of Guelph Scholarships
- University of Windsor Scholarships
- Brock University Scholarships
- Dalhousie University Scholarships
- University of Manitoba Scholarships
How to Apply?
The international students who want to apply for scholarships in Canada may visit above listed universities and follow the below steps:
- Login or Create an account on Momentum to apply for the scholarship on behalf of students.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the Study in Canada Scholarships program in the “For Non Canadians” section and click on “Apply Now”
- Enter data in the fields marked mandatory and follow instructions for each item.
- Upload all required supporting documents. Each document must be smaller than 5 MB and in .pdf, .jpg, .doc, .docx, .txt or .gif format for the application to upload successfully.
- Verify the data prior to submission.