Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 (Male/Female) – Hiring Now Globally
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 has been announced in various country for male and females who are willing to join so, Singapore airline invited applications from individual who are customer-orientated, displays initiative, and a team player to join this airline as a cabin crew.The excellent opportunity for those who want to fly around the world. Find out what moved them to take on this job, how they balance a flying career with their interests outside of work, and how they have developed themselves both professionally and personally.
Currently Singapore airlines cabin crew jobs are open in Singapore,Malaysia, Korea,Taiwan, China,Japan and other countries.The complete details of cabin crew jobs eligibility criteria,salary and application process given at this page.However if you are student and looking internship or singapore government scholarship can also apply.
|Job Offer By||Singapore Airline|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Airline House 25 Airline Road Singapore|
- Cabin Crew
Eligibility Criteria Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Salary and Benefits:
After the joining Singapore airline careers employee will get basic salary during training sessions.And after the completion of training, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Training:
Successful candidates who will select for Singapore airlines cabin crew jobs will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- First Aid
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who want to join Singapore airline as a cabin crew my submit online application using this link: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/careers/cabin-crew-career/
- Before Applying create employment profile on official website
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview online.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.