SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Apply – SSP Scholarship
SSP Pre matric scholarship program for the year of 2023 online registration ssp.karnataka.gov.in.Those students who are looking for ssp scholarship Post Matric & Pre Matric program so be ready to submit online application government of Karnataka has been officially announced latest scholarship opportunities for pre matric and post matric students who are poor and want to continue their study in public sector institution so government will provide Financial Support to the Students who Belongs to Socially and Economically Backward family.
There is also scholarship program are available by government of India but this program is specially design for pre matric and post matric students for further studies. So, if you have don’t idea about ssp pre matric scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Last Date, Sanction List, and Other Details then stay with opportunitiesfind to check complete details of ssp scholarship status, login and others information from this page.
The Karnataka ssp scholarship program only for need base scholarship for needy students on merit base. The capable hardworking students for bright futures so check eligibility criteria in different categories and then submit online applications for scholarship. Those students who have to app for ssp scholarship before that so they don’t need to apply again just login the ssp scholarship portal and check status.
At this page we will share all relevant information about SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 and its advantages, goal, highlights, qualification, required documentation, online application process, and so on. So, if you really deserve this scholarship the read till end to understand all about ssp scholarship program.
Also Read: China Scholarship for International Students 2022 | Top Universities | Study in china scholarship
Details of SSP Scholarship 2023 Registration ssp.karnataka.gov.in Student Login, Status
|Scholarship Country Name||India|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||Karnataka Resident|
|Qualification||Pre Matric / Post Matric|
|Website||ssp.karnataka.gov.in OR ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in|
There are two type of scholarship are available at this page check eligibility criteria below:
- SSP Pre-Matric Scholarships
- SSP Post-Matric Scholarship
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship:
The ssp pre matric scholarship program will be awarded to those students from OBC, SC, ST, and other categories. According to the various categories of students, numerous pre-matric and post-matric plans are made available by various departments.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship
Post-matric scholarship is open to the following students:
- Students are in 11th or 12th grade can apply for post matric scholarship
- Pursuing diploma course from government or private university
- Doing vocational programs in ITI or technical courses
Also Check: Top Free Online Courses with Certificates in India 2023 | Online Courses in India
SSP Scholarship 2022 for Pre-Matric and Post Matric Students Programs
|Social Welfare Department||Pre-matric/Post-matric scholarship for SC students|
|Tribal Welfare Department||Post-matric scholarship for ST students|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Pre-matric/Post-matric scholarship, Vidyasiri, fee reimbursement, Stipend and fee concession for Nursing students|
|Department of Minority Welfare||Pre-matric/Post-Matric Scholarship, Merit Cum Means Scholarship, Fee reimbursement|
|Department of Technical Education||Fee reimbursement for engineering & diploma in engineering SC/ST students|
|Department of Medical Education||Fee reimbursement for medical SC/ST students|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Post-matric scholarship|
|Ayush Department||Post-matric scholarship for Ayush|
|Disability Welfare Department||Pre-matric/Post-matric scholarship of disability welfare|
|Collegiate Education Department||Post-matric scholarship of collegiate education|
|Department of Labor||Education Assistance for construction workers children|
|Department of Agriculture||CM Raita Vidyanidhi programme|
Benefits & Features of SSP Scholarship:
- SSP offers financial courage to pre matric and post matric students
- The scholarship amount INR will be DBT to the applicant’s account.
- Applicants will create an account on SSP Portal of Karnataka to give scholarship
- Only the students of Karnataka can apply for SSP Scholarship
- SSP will afford all financial need of selected students on different criteria.
- Every student of Karnataka can study without thinking about the financial condition
- Dropout rate of the students due to financial issue will decrease
How to apply for ssp pre matric scholarship?
Students have to check complete eligibility criteria and now want to apply submit online application by following below steps:
- To apply for ssp scholarship must visit the official website using this link https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in and for Post Matric Scholarship: https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Select the pre matric or post matric scholarship where you want to apply and then check complete requirement there.
- Before applying create your account on it.
- Next, if you have your Aadhaar number you have to click yes.
- Afterwards you need to enter all your Aadhaar related data and click submit.
- From that point forward, you want to enter your email id and mobile
- One time passwor will be sent to your registered mobile number which you should enter in the OTP box.
- From that point onward, you have to fill out some details, for example, basic details, your religion, caste, etc.
- That’s how you will able to create your account on that Scholarship Site.
SSP Scholarship Status
Those students who have applied for ssp pre matric or post matric scholarship program and now want to check application status so follow below given instruction:
- Go to official website SSP portal using this link: ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- After opening then select Track Scholarship Status for Students on home page .
- Select the financial year and click on search after entering the student’s SATS identification number and the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.