Many of pre medical students who cannot compete in MDCAT entry test search for After FSc pre medical fields where they want to get admission and continue study in medical related field. As calculation almost 2 lakh plus students every years appears in MDCAT entry test and unfortunately many of them cannot qualify the test so they try to get admission in others fsc pre medical fields. If you are one of them who are looking for top demand fields after fsc pre medical so here we are sharing all best medical field where you can get admission with low cgpa or percentage.
Top Demand Pre-Medical Fields for FSc Students
After completing FSc many students worried about what to do after fsc pre medical so don’t worry there is variety of medical fields that are in high demand. students who have completed FSc can select various career paths in healthcare based on their interests and career goals. Here are some of the top medical fields that are currently in demand:
Dentistry is another popular field that students can pursue after FSc. As dental care is essential for maintaining good oral health, there is a constant demand for dentists.
Becoming a doctor is a popular choice for students who have completed FSc. With the increasing demand for healthcare services, there is a growing need for doctors in various specialties.
Nurses play a vital role in healthcare and are always in demand. After completing FSc, students can pursue a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in nursing to become a registered nurse.
Pharmacists play an important role in the healthcare system by ensuring that patients receive the right medications. There is a growing demand for pharmacists, and students can pursue a degree in pharmacy after FSc.
Physiotherapists help patients recover from injuries and disabilities. There is a growing demand for physiotherapists, and students can pursue a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy after FSc.
- Medical Laboratory Technology:
Medical laboratory technologists perform tests on blood, tissues, and other body fluids to help diagnose and treat diseases. This field is also in demand, and students can pursue a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory technology after FSc.
Best Pre-Medical BS Program After FSc
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Microbiology
- BS Genetics
- BS Intensive Care
- BS in Diet and Nutrition
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS Vision Sciences
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
- BS Bio-Informatics
- BS Bio-Medical Engineering
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Emergency & Intensive Care Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech & Language Pathology
- BSc Hons Agriculture
Eligibility Criteria to get Admission After FSc Pre Medical Fields
To get admission in medical fields depending on the country, university, and degree program. However, there are some general requirements that students must meet to be eligible for admission to medical fields:
- Educational Qualification: Students must have completed their secondary education with a science background, usually with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects. For undergraduate medical programs, students must have completed their FSc or A-levels with the required minimum grades.
- Entrance Exam: In many countries, students have to take an entrance exam to be considered for admission to medical schools. Examples of these exams include the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) in the United States, the UCAT (University Clinical Aptitude Test) in the UK, and the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) in India.
- English Language Proficiency: Students must demonstrate proficiency in the English language, as most medical programs are taught in English. This can be demonstrated through a standardized English language test, such as the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Other Requirements: In addition to the above requirements, students may be required to provide other documents, such as a personal statement, letters of recommendation, and proof of extracurricular activities.