Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program 2024 has announced for international to study in turkey. The opportunity for those who want to go for study for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D program then applications are open in reputed universities of turkey on scholarship.
Those Applicants belong from IsDB member courtiers and Muslim communities from non-member communities can apply for the turkey scholarship. The program is designed to provide educational opportunities for academically meritorious students from member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue full-time study for Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. degrees.
To take advantage from this opportunity to study in turkey for higher education. Complete details of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship eligibility criteria, benefits and application submission process fully describe at this page.
Details of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Latest Announcement
|Scholarship Offered By||Dalda Foundation|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||Pakistani|
Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
- For undergraduate candidates must have 70% marks
- For graduate candidates must have obtain 75% marks
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy have 90% marks
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
University and Department Placement
Provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
Candidates will get monthly stipend. 1700 TL at undergraduate level, 2400 TL at Master’s level and 3000 TL at PhD level per month.
This scholarship program allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
Provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
Enrolled candidates in this program get facility journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket will included.
Allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services, when necessary, with health insurance.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates submit their application online through turkey scholarship website using this link: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
Applicants who are applying for turkiye burslari scholarship program must have following documents
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)