UNICEF Internship Program 2023 – Hiring All Countries | Apply Online
UNICEF Internship opportunities has been announced to start career with international organization under world best trainer. The applications are invited from fresh graduates, master and others who have recently completed their degree and looking better employment in top rated organization. The candidates from across all countries where UNICEF offering their services can submit their online application without paying any type of fees. UNICEF world largest organization where thousands of employees are working globally.
This is an excellent opportunity for both male and females in 190 plus countries and the other hand UNICEF internship will be paid organization will offers monthly stipend to successfully enroll candidates in internship program and there are others alots of benefits included. UNICEF internship duration will be almost 12 weeks can be extendable according working situation.
The candidates for this internship program must above 18 can apply and join UNICEF careers. If you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years, then you are eligible for the UNICEF Internship program.Before that un internship application also has been open you may also check that.
Details of Unicef Internship Program 2023 – UNICEF Careers
|Internship Offered By||UNICEF|
|Internship Available In||Pak,India,USA,UK,UAE and Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
- External Relations
- Fund Raising
- Audit and Investigation
- Executive Management
- Senior Leadership Vacancies
- Facilities Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Legal Affairs
- Supply Management
- Programme and Policy
- Adolescent Development
- Child Protection
- Early Childhood Development
- Gender Development
- Health and Nutrition
- Knowledge Management
- Programme Management
- Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social and Behavior Change
- Social Policy
- UN Volunteer
- WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
Before applying for UNICEF internship Program candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be national and International Undergraduate or Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in any Graduate, Undergraduate and PhD Programme or have graduated from with in the past two years.
- Applicant must be proficient in at least one of the UNICEF’s working languages, i.e., English, Spanish or French. Fluency in the language of the office the applicant is applying to may also be required.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance, as demonstrated by the recent university/education records.
- Applicants should not have an immediate relative working with the UNICEF (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother).
- Have no other relatives in the candidate’s reporting line of authority.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years old or above too.
UNICEF Internship Benefits:
- This is paid internship program monthly stipend will be given to internee in unicef
- All living expense also will afford by organization
- Chance to work with international standard organization
- CV improvement for better employment
- Chance to meet international cultural people
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible national and international candidates who meet criteria for unicef internship program can submit online application form using given link: https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships
One thought on “UNICEF Internship Program 2023 – Hiring All Countries | Apply Online”
Is there any vacancy for a communication internship in the USA?