Wapda Internship 2023 Water and Power Development Authority has announced the latest internship opportunity in different field for fresh graduates. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals who have fresh graduates degree and looking wapda jobs so here is a chance to start careers with wapda.The people who will select in wapda as a internee will do practical work in engineering fields and others departments under professional training staff.There are total fifty plus seats are allocated for all province. The duration of internship will be 2 month. The complete information about wapda internship eligibility criteria age Limit, qualification, experience, and domicile describe at this page.
Latest Wapda Internship for fresh Graduates | Www WAPDA Gov pk Jobs
|Internship Offered By||WAPDA|
|Internship Available In||Lahore|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
WAPDA is looking for dynamic, and self-motivated individuals for the following positions. The details are as under
- Total Number of Seats=50
- Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering =15
- Civil Engineering = 15
- Finance & Accounting = 08
- Human Resource & Administration = 08
- Mass Communication & Media = 04
- The maximum age limit is 26 years
- Applicant who successfully completed the Bachelor degree
- Fresh & Recent Graduates (Max 3 years old) with Min CGPA 2.5 or Equal.
- The monthly stipend is Rs 10,000/-
- Seats allocated for Open Quota (40%= 20 seats)
- Seats allocated for Provincial Quota (60% = 30 seats)
- Punjab = 4 seats
- Sindh= 4 seats
- Khyber Pakhton = 4 seats
- Gilgit Baltistan = 5 seats
- Balochistan = 5 seats
- Kashmir = 5 seats
- Ex FATA = 3 seats
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates fill application form from WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk
- Applicants may submit their applications on the prescribed form along with attested copies of mentioned documents to the given address SI & CSR office, Room No. G-23, WAPDA House, Lahore
- All Academic 1 Educational Docx
- Diploma or Final Transcript I Degree
- CNIC Copy
- Domicile Copy
- Updated CV
- 02 recent passport size photos
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed
- Only local-domiciled (District Lahore) candidates are eligible to apply.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of
- In case supporting documents as required are not attached or any of the qualification mentioned above is not fulfilled, the applicant will not be shortlisted for interview.