World Bank Internship opportunities offering to highly motivated students and individual who have completed their fresh graduation so the world bank invited application to join the internship program to start careers journey in bank sector which allow to an individual bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment before that internship in allied bank also has been announced.
The bank providing an equal opportunity to apply and it is also great way where and internee will learn advance skills in different projects practically to enhance the CV.This internship will be paid for the duration of 8-12 week simply.The complete details of world bank internship eligibility criteria,benefits and application submission process at this page.
Details of World Bank Internship Program – Banking Internships
|Internship Offered By||World Bank|
|Internship Available In||Pak,India,USA,UK and Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
World Bank Internship Areas:
- Human development (public health, education, nutrition, population)
- Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
Those candidates want to apply for banking internships in global bank must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit to apply.
- Must be fluency in English. Knowledge of others languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Applicants must have computer literate
- Both male and females are encourage to apply
- This paid internship program WB pays an hourly salary to all Internees
- Travels expenses will provide wp
- CV/Resume improvement
- Excellent environment for working
- Employment opportunities after completion of internship
World bank Internship Schedule:
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship?
Interested and Eligible candidates meet all mention criteria may visit official website world bank careers page Here and follow the below given instruction to complete the application process.
The application process will be submit online candidates are required enter correct information and upload the following documents.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions.
- Please complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.