CDA Internship program 2023 are available at the Capital Development Authority CDA Islamabad for Pakistani nationals. CDA Islamabad Internships offers Monthly Stipend of PKR 40,000. The CDA is part of the Pakistani government’s Ministry of Interior.
Therefore, the CDA is divided into many departments that are in charge of various functions such as planning, engineering services, building control, horticulture, the environment and among others. The CDA is also in charge of developing new residential sectors to its citizens.
So, It will offer an excellent opportunity for candidates to learn and build relationships with CDA partners of pakistan. The program is open to all these students and professionals who are eager to learn to the development of Pakistan.
The organization of this internship is well-respected for its commitment to quality and its reputation for excellence. This organization provides its employees a stress-free lifestyle and growth opportunities. It is important to note that this organization is currently offering many latest job vacancies.
Capital Development Authority is also known as CDA and It is a public benefit organization that is functioning under the management of one Chairman and six board of members.
This organization is responsible for providing the basic services related to cleanliness, sewerage, health and repair work.Thus, interns will only be entitled to the aforementioned lump-sum compensation and confidentiality.
Details of Capital Development Authority CDA Internship 2023 Latest Advertisement
|Internship Offered By||Capital Development Authority|
|Internship Available In||Pak|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
- Candidates are eligible to apply and must be an age less than 28.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite educational qualification
- Candidates are eligible to apply who completed their degree within the last three years.
Salary and Benefits:
CDA Internship program 2023 offers many benefits to its applicants such as:
- Hands-on experience in the development sector
- Opportunities to build a professional network
- Access to training and development opportunities
- A stipend to cover expenses
- Exposure to real-world problems
- Creativity in a dynamic environment
- Professional Networking and self-efficacy
- Monthly Stipend of 40,000
- Job Security
- Cooperative Management
- Friendly Staff
- Productive Workplace
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Food
- Free Tea
- Traveling Allowances
- Have an excellent written and communication skills
- Potential to work in a dynamic environment
- A keen interest in the development sector
- Work Ethics
- Team work approach
How to Apply?
CDA (Capital Development Authority) Internship 2023 is open to young professionals who are:
- Interested candidates can apply online for CDA Internship 2023.
- To online apply and please click on apply now button on this web page.
- Please click here Apply Online for Online Internship Application Form.
- After submission of application, HR department of CDA will contact.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Candidates should bring Original Documents at the time of Interview.
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field.
- No TA and DA funds will be paid by the CDA to the internees.
- You can apply through the online application process.
Application form with attested copies of degrees
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Certificate of Working Experience
- Bachelor’s Transcript