Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023 is one of the best and the largest scholarship providing organizations in Pakistan. Applications are invited to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023 in Pakistan. All Pakistani international Students are eligible to apply for studying for the scholarship in Govt institutes.
So, the most prestigious Diya Pakistan scholarship for students to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from well repudiated institutes in Pakistan. This scholarship offers more than 55,000 awards every year to need based students. All students must have to avail the scholarship to fulfill their dreams.
Therefore, DIYA scholarships 2023 is the great opportunity to the needful and well-deserving person from Pakistan. Students in which include both men and women can apply for the scholarship in any field of study. Diya Pakistan is a big organization and gives almost 400,000 scholarships to the students.
Diya Pakistan provides 50,000 annual scholarships to school and university students. It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs. Diya Pakistan accepts applications throughout the years. Deserving students can apply online at the Diya Pakistan website.
In other words, Students are also eligible to enroll in skill-development programs for monthly stipends and Applications are accepted by Diya Pakistan. Diya Pakistan Scholarship Last Date is 1st July 2023 to 30 July 2023. The ambition of the Diya organization is to reduce poverty by maximizing the literacy rate.
Hence, Diya is a professionally managed charitable organization and this scholarship is sponsored. These scholarships value is in excess of Rs 570 million and it is with more than 280,000 merit scholarships.Must Read: HEC Talent Scholarship Program 2023 for Pakistani Students in MS & PhD
Details about Diya Pakistan Scholarship
|Scholarship Country Name||Pakistan|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||Domestic &|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
Diya Pakistan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship program is paid every year and starts on the first of July.
- Applicants can apply for renewal in the coming year.
- All the Pakistani Students from all corners of the country are eligible to apply.
Criteria for College Students
- FA FSc University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can apply only
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 per annum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct M.Phil after Graduation are eligible. M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible.
- Only online application is acceptable
Many benefits are associated with the Diya Pakistan scholarship 2023. The receivers of this scholarship will be paid. So, some benefits are given below in lines step by step:
- The amount of this income will range from 6000 to 17000.
- This is per year and per the category in which the candidate falls.
- The base students’ results and grades.
- The normal scholarship amount starts from Rs. 6,600 to Rs. 17,000 approx.
- The special scholarship amount starts from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000.
How to Apply?
- The application is online for Undergraduate and Graduate level
- Candidates can enroll in Intermediate and Schools have to apply through their institute.
- Students who are eligible to apply for the first time need to fill out their application form at Diya Pakistan Website
- Students have to submit a renewal application if the course continues.
- Now students Upload scan documents
- Meezan Bank Branch by showing the original NIC Card
- They offer NIC Copy to the bank.
The following documents are available for this Scholarship 2023:
- Head of board Attestation
- Applicants CNIC
- Fathers & Mothers CNIC
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate
- Intermediate & Bachelor’s Certificate
- bank Challan for the existing year
- Salary slip
- College card