Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 (Funded).Australian Government Research Training Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023. Applications are invited to apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 in Australia.
So, All International Students are eligible to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP International Scholarship from all over the world. This wonderful Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships is one of the best and is an excellent opportunity for international students. Australian Government Scholarship is encouraged for Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions and Sciences.
Therefore, more than 50/40 Australian Universities are participating in RTP programs in the country of Australia. All the universities are well top ranked with good management and teaching methods in the whole world.
In other words, The RTP scholarship covers tuition fees and offers a living-costs stipend to support international students. This research government scholarships are required for domestic and overseas students to enroll in an accredited HDR course.
Hence, there is no application fee to apply for Australian scholarships and one more benefit is that there is no separate long application like other scholarships. And There is no discrimination for any religion, race or caste in the university. There are a total of 600 scholarship awards for graduate students.
Details about Australian Government Research Scholarship for international students
|Scholarship Country Name||Australia|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||Domestic & International|
List of Available study fields Scholarship:
Australian Government Scholarship is required for following academic study fields will cover by;
- Mathematical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Basic Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 for PhD degree for international students is given below.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian phD degree
- Applicants are required to offer evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
- There is no restriction on nationality.
- Interested Applicants should have relevant professional experience
- Students must have good medical health.
- Everyone can apply from the eligible country.
- The Study program must be related to their country’s areas of development.
- Highly talented students will be preferred.
Benefits of Australian Government Research Scholarship
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is Fully Funded for International Students in Australia. The Australia Awards Scholarship 2023 is a full scholarship program. So, some benefits will be covered and given below in lines step by step:
- Full tuition fee for Masters up to 2 Years and PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Return air travel in economy class.
- Establishment allowance.
- Contribution to living expenses.
- Overseas student health coverage and Medical Funds.
- Fieldwork support.
- Supplementary academic support.
- AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
- Strategic thinking
- Results achievement
- Productive working
- Communication skills knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Personal integrity
How to Apply?
To apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship, follow the below steps
- Applicants have to select university in which they want to study
- Students apply through that university for scholarship and visit the official websites
- Go to the online Australia Scholarship Information System
- Register yourself first
- Answer the asked questions
- students will be given a unique registration number, username, and password
- Ensure to submit the supporting documents
List of Universities:
The list of universities is given by;
- Bond University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Federation University Australia
- Griffith University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- The Australian National University
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Melbourne
- University of Western Australia
- University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University