International Local Authorities Internship Program 2023 is an international education program annually organized by the Union of Municipalities of Türkiye. The aim of offering local governance training to the participants through instructions and field visits including social and cultural activities.
So, this Internship program has been offering an international training environment to a wide range of participants who are eligible or more focused from all over the world on European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn. This is a fully Funded Program so don’t miss this opportunity.
In addition, the International Internship Program is an amazing opportunity for international students because it covers all costs from your home country to Turkey. Applicants for the Local International Authorities Internship Program do not require IELTS. There is no application fee involved in the online application form process.
Therefore, the Union of Municipalities of Turkey offers a fully-funded international internship program and international students are encouraged to apply for this exceptional internship program from all corners of the whole world. This program provides valuable learning opportunities and facilitates socialization.
In other words, the Internship Program 2023 is one of the most important and is an excellent chance for international students to work with local businesses and organizations. This fully-funded internship program offers opportunities in various fields including Law, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Communication, Political Science, Administrative Sciences and disciplines.
The program is fully funded, so it covers all the expenses including airfare tickets, accommodation and making it a fantastic option for students looking to gain international experience. Turkey is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture.Also Check: Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 | Study in Turkey Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D
Details of International Local Authorities Internship Program 2023
|Internship Offered By||International Local Authorities|
|Internship Available In||Turkey|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
Interesting candidates must be graduates of related fields, such as:
- Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative Sciences
- The interesting candidates are eligible to apply for the internship have to follow the following eligibility criteria
- Last Year, International Students of Undergraduate or New Fresh Graduates
- Students are Eligible from all Nationalities (European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries)
- Good Knowledge of English.
The candidates who join the program will get the following benefits such as:
- International education program on local governance.
- Instructions, practical examples, and field visits.
- Social activities
- Field trips to different cities in Türkiye.
- Opportunity to learn
- Observe good practices in municipal work.
- Networking opportunities with participants from around the world.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Intern will receive Meals
- Free Accommodation
Learn with Turkish Internship:
Selected candidates of Local International Internship program 2023 will be able to learn:
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Authorities in Türkiye
- Improvement in CV
- Interview Techniques
How to Apply?
The Application Form is very easy and Online for the International Local Authorities Internship Program
- Fill the Online Application form and submit.
- Visit the Official website
- Complete all the required fields.
- The last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Candidates have to provide all the requested information, such as their email, mobile phone number, date of birth, address and name of country etc.
- Candidates will also be asked to upload their academic transcript.
- Candidates also have to briefly explain their motivation letter.