Those who are searching latest Microsoft internship opportunities so here is complete details of Microsoft internship program, eligibility criteria, last date, benefits and application submission process fully details at this page. Microsoft hiring university students who belong to following program of bachelor’s, master’s, MBA or Ph.D can apply for this paid internship program.The organization is most famous company in IT sector Software engineer internship also available for those students who are enrolled in software engineering program as a career startup. Students can apply regardless of nationality as Microsoft is open to all talented and outstanding students.
Microsoft careers is divided into group work where internee will be learning and do work on on projects under highly professional teams.This is an excellent chance for all students to work on their ideas and cutting-edge technologies and offer solutions. The duration of the Microsoft internship is a minimum of one month to a maximum of six months according the duration depends on the field, position and internship site.
This is fully paid international internship program and after the completion of this program internee company can be offers employment after work satisfaction.Currently Microsoft paid internship program is open in USA, Cambridge, Canada,Pak,India,Singapore and other countries.The candidates who meet all given below criteria can submit online application before the closing date.
Details of Microsoft Internship Program 2023 – Microsoft Careers
|Internship Offered By||Microsoft|
|Internship Available In||USA,India,Pak,Singapore,Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
Microsoft Internship Areas:
- Software Engineer
- Program Manager
- IT Operations
- Product Planning
- Programmer Writer
- Technical Writer
- Services Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- Services (consultant, technical account manager, support engineer, technical evangelist)
- And other fields.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the Microsoft internship program:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or master’s program.
- MBA and PhD students are also eligible to apply.
- Student of any nationality can apply
- Applicants must be outstanding, talented and innovative.
- Equal opportunities for male and females
- They must commit to complete the internship period.
Microsoft internship program interns will receive:
- Monthly stipend will be provided to enrolled internee
- Relocation benefits will be provided.
- Health care (industry-leading).
- Opportunity to connect with industry professionals and join the international network.
- Interns may also receive discounts on different products
- Experience certificate will be provided by company
- CV enhancement
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship Program?
Interested and eligible candidate who meet all mention criteria may visit official website to submit online application using this link: https://careers.microsoft.com/students/internships.