URA Uganda Revenue Authority Internship has called for applications form from interested candidates or university students that want to exercise the field training with the tax collecting body.
URA is one of the most important and as an employer of choice seeks to offer continuing students with an opportunity to develop job skills levels, build connections and get skilled for the time of future.
This internship has been undergoing intake annually for the past years. Interesting candidates received numerous requests by aspirants on different platforms yearning for legit information about the Uganda Revenue Authority Internship.
Uganda Revenue Authority is a government revenue collection agency that was established by the Parliament of Uganda. Operating under the Ministry of Finance, Planning, and Economic Development, it is responsible for enforcing, assessing, collecting, and accounting etc.
Therefore, applicants are invited to apply for internships this 2023. Every year the URA publishes vacant positions for interested & qualified citizens to apply.This internship has built a strong professional team of over a handful employees deployed across the country.
Details of Uganda Revenue Authority Internship 2023 – ura.go.ug careers
|Internship Offered By||Uganda Revenue Authority|
|Internship Available In||Uganda|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
- Must be a Ugandan Citizen.
- Duration of the programme is 6 Months availability for the entire.
- Candidates have a University Degree from a recognized institution.
- They must be more than 35 years old.
Internship Available Fields:
- Domestic Taxes
- Corporate Planning
- Corporate Reporting
- Public and Corporate Affairs
- Transport and Logistics
- Research Innovation
- Internal Audit
- Records and Registries
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Administration and Secretarial support,
- Public Relations
- Service Management
- Information and communications Technology
- Candidates must be an integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong managerial skills such as motivating, developing, coaching, and leading team
- Demonstrated high ethical standards
- Competent and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who fitful the criteria for Uganda internship submit online application using given link. All applications must be done online and hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- To start click here,
- Internship to follow through the application procedure then choose careers.
- Follow through the fields properly with the right information for successful completion of the process.
- Candidates will be required to create an account with URA on the application to the level of submission.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- They have submitted application and no changes will be made.
- They go through all the fields to ensure that they are properly filled before you submit.
- An automatic e-mail will be generated to his email and will give further guidance on the way forward.