Unisa Internships has called for applications form from interested candidates that want to exercise the field training with the tax collecting body. It is a dynamic organization that offers a range of important services to a diverse group of South Africans.
Unisa is one of the most important and as an employer of choice seeks to offer continuing students with an opportunity to develop job skills levels, build connections and get skilled for the time of future.
This internship has been undergoing intake annually for the past years. Interesting candidates gained numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Uganda Revenue Authority Internships.
Unisa is a government revenue collection agency that was established by the Parliament. Operating under the Ministry of Finance, Computing Information Systems, Engineering disciplines, Office Administration, Public health, Psychology and accounting etc.
Therefore, applicants are invited to apply for internships this 2023. Every year the Unisa publishes vacancies for interested & qualified citizens to apply.This internship has built a strong professional team of over a handful employees deployed across the country.Also Check: Uganda Revenue Authority Internship 2024 – Apply Online URA Internship
Details of Unisa Internships 2024 – unisa.ac.za
|Internship Offered By
|Internship Available In
|Who can apply?
Available Internships Fields in UNSIA:
Applications are open in the following fields of subject:
- Information Science
- Information Systems
- Engineering disciplines
- Office Administration
- Public health
- Social Sciences
- Administrative Management
- Business Administration
- Quantitative Analysis
- Accounting Sciences in Internal Auditing
- Financial Accounting
- Risk Management
- Applicants must be the ages of 35 years old
- Be a South African citizen
- Good interpersonal relations such as communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative work in a team under constant supervision
- The ability to prioritize pay attention to go extra mile
- Sense of commitment, responsibility, and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
More benefits are Unlimited. some of the benefits such as:
- Learning from professionals working in the industry
- ⦁ Asking questions from those with first-hand knowledge
- ⦁ Developing valuable employ ability skills
- ⦁ Observing tasks of employees
- ⦁ Putting studies into practice
- ⦁ Creating new professional connections
How to Apply?
Follow the giving application instructions to win unisa Internships such as:
- Create an account on the unisa official website by click here.
- Fill in his profile or careers page form
- Search for this internship and apply for it.