WHO Free Online Courses 2024 (World Health Organization) has announced free online courses with certificates. WHO provides multiple courses in different places in the country. This is a very excellent chance for all international students who want to work in an innovative and empathetic environment.
Applications are open to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses and all International candidates can enroll from any part of the world in these free online courses. Open WHO courses are self-paced and Operational Planning Guidelines are one of the most popular courses in the current time.
So, WHO Online Courses are provided for free of cost. Those who completed the WHO free online course on Coronavirus will get a free certificate. This is the first WHO platform to host unlimited users during health emergencies. It offers a free way to obtain the latest scientific and operation.
WHO Free Online Courses are a marvelous opportunity for every person willing to work in an emergency and pandemic situation. It is an interactive, innovative, and web-based global web-based courses, sponsored by World Health Organization. These WHO short courses think to attract a pool of potential young brains
The WHO courses allow the potential community or every brilliant and fervent student to cope with global health issues under the mentorship of an internationally recognized health body. Education has always been an important part of professional and personal growth.
WHO is revolutionizing how knowledge is transferred in order to respond to health emergencies. The courses are based on three levels such as Basic, Intermediate and advanced. The online courses are offered in more than 20 languages.
Therefore, the WHO’s online courses with certificates create a wonderful platform where ambitious members of society are granted the tools, they need to achieve success within their chosen career paths. The courses are entirely wonderful and there are no registration charges.also check:Google Cyber Security Free Course 2024 with Certificate | Online Classes – Enrolled Now
WHO Online Courses 2024-25 Details
|World Health Organization
|No. of Courses
|Free of Cost
|Who can Apply?
|Enrolled any time
List of WHO Online courses:
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Clinical Management
- Digital Health and Innovation
- Healthier Populations
- Health Inequality Monitoring
- Infection Prevention
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Preparing for Pandemics
- Scientific and Strategic Talks
- Universal Health Coverage
- Everyone is eligible to apply for online registration for these courses.
- The candidate chosen must be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- No Academic Restrictions
- No Nationality Restrictions
- Applicants do not have to meet any academic requirements for the WHO courses.
- There are no prerequisites.
- Medical students are eligible to apply for the World Health Organization courses.
WHO Free Online Courses Benefits:
- The WHO online courses are provided in the local languages of the communities.
- They facilitate cooperation among diverse communities.
- It is an international online course program catering to every person having the potential to learn in times of darkness.
- They offer a chance for health workers to come up with constructive health policies.
- Applicants can download the course videos as well.
- The certificate is awarded to the participant after the completion of the course.
- These online courses are totally free
- There is no registration fee.
- An Individuals can access their own progress throughout the course.
- Gain knowledge and upgrade skills.
- No need for academic background
- Open to all nationalities
How to Apply?
- The application process is online and visits the official website
- Interested candidates are eligible to apply Online for Online Free Courses by WHO.
- First, they have created an account on OpenWHO and are logged in
- Choose the course then they want to take from the list of available courses on WHO
- Read the course description, objectives, and any other information