Darmasiswa Scholarship 2023 for International Students – Online Apply
DARMASISWA Scholarship 2023 has been officially announced for international students by the Indonesian government. The international students who want to study in Indonesia for arts, music, crafts, and other specific subjects at 68 Indonesian Higher Education Institutions selected in various cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.The purpose of this program to increase and cultivate interest in the Indonesian language and Indonesian culture among citizens from other countries. This is non degree program for male and females to apply after checking complete eligibility criteria given at this page.
Details of Darmasiswa Scholarship 2023 | Indonesian Government Daramasisva Scholarships
|Scholarship Country Name||Indonesia|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Who can apply?||International Students|
|Gender||Both Male and Females|
Criteria to Apply for Darmasiswa Scholarship
- Foreign nationals.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18 years and not older than 27 years of age.
- Able to communicate in English (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFUTOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable).
Also Check: Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 | Study in Turkey Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D
- The monthly living allowance that will be received by students is IDR 2,600,000 two million six hundred thousand Indonesian rupiahs).
- Living Allowance 10R2,600.000/month
- Book Allowance IDR 2,000,000 (one-off) Settlement Allowance
- IDR 2,600,000 (one-off)
- Students will be provided with accommodation and transportation during the Orientation Program if the time arrives in time with the schedule from the MoECRT.
- Students are advised to bring extra money (better in USD) for their personal unforeseen expenses in Indonesia.
- Online registration (20 February 2023 – 7 April 2023)
- Interview and Administrative Check at Indonesian Embassy/Consulate (8 April 2023 – 21 April 2023)
- Selection by the University (22 April 2023 – 4 May 2023)
- Announcement (12 May 2023)
- Attendance confirmation (12 May 2023 – 24 May 2023) 6. Final Announcement (31 May 2023)
- Flight itinerary confirmation (6 June 2023 – 1 August 2023)
- Pre-Departure Briefing at Indonesian Embassy/Consulate (July – August 2023)
- Orientation program in Jakarta, Indonesia (29 – 31 August 2023)
- Class starts (Early September 2023)
Also Read: Dalda Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded | Matric/Intermediate – Application
How to Apply for Darmasiswa Scholarship?
Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents to Darmasiswa RI official website For students who are not in the student’s home country are not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Medical certificate.
- Passport valid at least 18 months from the time of applying.
- Letter from
- Education Institution/ Professional Institution on official letterhead and with signature (in English).
- academic transcript and
- certificates (in English).
- Language certificate.
- Certificates related to the applied
- field (if applicable).
- Photo passport (color).
- Essay about applicant’s purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
- A full body video that shows applicant explaining her/his motivation to join the program and what she/he will contribute as an ambassador of Indonesian culture after graduating (video must not exceed 2 minutes duration and can be in English or Indonesian).