Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship 2023 (Matric & Intermediate) Online Apply
FFCL Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship opportunities 2023 has been announced to hire the fresh staff from Pakistani nationals who have matric and intermediate qualification and looking Apprenticeship program with government and private sector then here is an excellent opportunity for male and females to submit online application. Applications are open for latest FFC Apprenticeship Program.
The hiring process will be done through Central Testing service CTS. Central Testing Services is conducting the written test for hiring of Trade Apprentices in various trades under the Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962, for its client Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited based at Plantsite, Sadiqabad, District: Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab.
The available Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship program in different fields candidates can check all compete details at this page.
Also Check: Engro Internship 2023 | Summer Internship – Apply Online
Details of Fatima Fertilizer FFC Apprenticeship Program
|Apprenticeship Offered By||Fatima Fertilizer Company|
|Apprenticeship Available In||Pakistan|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
- Computer Operators
- Auto Technicians
- Chemical Plant Operators
- Civil Works Technicians
- Laboratory Analysts
- Instrument Technicians
- Maintenance Technicians
- Mechanical Draftsmen
Eligibility Criteria Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship
|Chemical Plant Operator||F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology.|
|Maintenance Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology.|
|Auto Technician||Matric with Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical with specialization in Auto Mobile & Diesel Technology.|
|Instrument Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics or Instrumentation Technologies.|
|Mechanical Draftsman||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology.|
|Laboratory Analyst||F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)|
|Civil Works Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology.|
|Computer Operator||Intermediate in Computer Science or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Computer Information Technology.|
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates apply online via CTSPAK Website link: www.ctsp.org.pk/FFL
- Applicants who are over 28 years of age as on February 28th, 2023, are not eligible
- 65% or above marks are required in above related educational eligibility (Matric, F.Sc. / DAE).
- Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not to be apply.
- Apply for one trade apprenticeship only. Duplicate/incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Providing any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Masters and Engineering Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test & interview.
- Written test will be held at multiple CTS locations nearest to the applicants.
- Last date of submission of online application is Tuesday, October 25th, 2022.